Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wow...

Wow, I'm really sorry I haven't posted in like FIVE YEARS...ok a month. Things have been super busy with traveling and work and everything! This is my post telling you that there will be more to come in the future.

As for now. I am posting pictures from my spring break trip. I plan on posting a blog within the week that gives you details, but for now, you're all going to have to make due with what you can get from the pictures haha.

The time between Barcelona and Spring break wasn't really too amazing. Just homework and sleep haha. I had/still have a cold and I was trying to get rid of it before my travels to Dublin and London for break, but that didn't work out. Haha not only did it not work out, it got worse. Oh well. It definitely made the trip interesting. You can find out why when I blog later. :) Sorry to leave you with a cliff hanger...guess you will just have to come back later!

Since the trip, things have been pretty stressful. Christine and I returned (haha I love how learning italian makes my English sounds funny...Christine and I RETURNED?!) Sunday night. We went out for pizza and then went to bed because we're both sick. Since then I have put in numerous hours researching for my paper that's due tomorrow (that I still haven't "started" yet) and even more hours in to catching up on my American TV shows in bed. I feel much better today though...probably because I watched three episodes of PSYCH including the season finale...

I am thinking of perhaps venturing to Murphy's tonight after dinner just to stop in and say hi since I haven't been there in about two weeks now...

Ok, back to this feral paper....Ciao Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment