Friday, January 30, 2009

BLAH!

Oh man....two days till my departure! Ok that sounds really corny but that was the first thing that I came up with in my head to say. I am super excited to leave, but I am starting to get a little "sentimental" shall we say? I am just going to miss the stupid stuff like knocking a 1/2 of a tune on the wall that separates my bedroom and my brothers, and then having him finish it....but oh well! I'M GOING TO ITALY!

Ok so the packing went well last night. I have all of my clothes packed up for the most part. Now I just have to focus on the "extra" stuff like my phone charger, toiletries and all the random stuff that I eventually forget about or don't use anyway. Thanks to Andrea, I am not afraid of standing out and getting babied thrown at me for my money anymore (that sentence is dedicated to Miss Allison Leffingwell and her family...).

No comments:

Post a Comment