Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Packing

Packing for this trip is going along at a steady pace. UNH gave us all this huge long list of things that we should NOT bring....shirts with English writing on them, anything with bright colors, anything that makes you stand out....so basically I need to go out any buy a whole new wardrobe so that I will not get pick-pocketed while I am riding the train.

Other than the obvious issue I am having, everything else is going pretty well. I am moving into a fully furnished apartment so all of my linens and towels, pots and pans, dishes, everything! is there already and waiting for me.

Now it is just a matter of fitting everything that I want to bring with me into two suitcases that have to weigh under 50 pounds each. This sounds like a simple feat, but for me....this could be an issue....I like my clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment