Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ischia!!

So it is official!! I am going to Ischia for Easter Weekend! Yay! We have Monday off from school because it is a national holiday for Easter in Italy, so we are taking advantage of the four day weekend and taking a trip to Ischia!
Originally, we were thinking of going to Capri, but Ischia is a little less well known, therefore it is a little less expensive.
We booked our hotel, and it has it's OWN PRIVATE BEACH! I'm so excited...ahh! I just hope that I don't come down with this sicky thing because we have a three hour bus ride to Rome, a two hour train ride to Naples, and then an hour and a half ferry ride to Ischia. That's a long time to feel nauseous. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. We will miss you at home though. The kids and I keep talking about you and how we can't wait for this summer. I have already grown out of my summer clothes so I am in panic mode trying to find stuff for St. Croix. Yikes! I should look like a ballon by the time you make it back. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete