Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Registering for Classes

So I get to register for my classes today at 5:30pm.....American time...which means that I have to be up and at some sort of internet point tonight at 11:30....great haha. But it's ok. My friend's apartment has internet so we'll just have a movie night and then I'll register and go home.
So about registering....anyone that want to hang out with me...do it over the summer because I will literally have NO LIFE next semester. My OT classes are literally going to kill me. There are sooo many hours of class time and LABS! Ok, that's all of the complaining I am going to do...for now.
Ehhh the days in Ascoli are winding down...My program ends on April 30th :( It's bittersweet I guess. Atleast there are travel opportunities afterward. I'm going to miss friends that I made here, but I am also going to be ready to come home when that day comes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment