Monday, April 27, 2009

TIME CRUNCH!

Things are coming to an end in Ascoli! I can't believe it is ending so soon. On one hand, I feel like this was a sufficient time to be living in Ascoli Piceno, but on the other hand, I feel like I could stay for another two months.

I had my Italian teaching practicum this morning where I teach the Italian children English. At the end of class, they all gave me little cards that they wrote out and colored for me. Each one wrote a note inside and they were all sooo cute! It made me want to stay with those kids for ever! Haha. Of course, that wore off when I remembered that I would be seeing my niece and nephew when I go home!

I have a big paper due tomorrow, and right now I should be working on it but I am actually blogging...coincidence? I think not....

I also have an Italian final on Wednesday, but I'm not too worried about that. It should be pretty easy seeing as it is ELEMENTARY Italian...:)

So, since I should be writing my paper, and not writing on my blog, I am going to stop writing this post now. Leave you people with a cliff hanger...maybe? haha

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment