Saturday, March 20, 2010

FRIDAY

Today, we finally went to VENICE! My favorite city because it was built over water. What a good idea. How cool is that!!!!! A city on stilts! We went by train and walked around for what seemed like FOREVER and then I found something that I recognized! PONTO ACCADEMIA! I wanted to try and retrace the way from Ponto Accademia to the hotel that we stayed in last year and it workeed! I was able to do it!

After that we grabbed lunch at this little pub whole in the wall place. Then we walked to Piazza San Marco where I bought a few things some certain people... hahaha

Then we shopped around Venice and I grabbed a CREPE!!! NUTELLA AND BANANA= ultimate deliciousness.

Then we took the train back and had aperitivo with Martina's sister, Valentina. Then dinner alla Loretta!! Martina's mom really is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment