Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Morning

This morning Martina woke me up by saying 'ciao lauren, YOU ARE IN ITALY! DO NOT BE SCARED!'hahahha. I actually forgot where I was because her bed is sooo ridiculously comfy.

We both got ready and went out for a traditional italian breakfast, cafe and pastry! Martina and I rode bikes from her house to the 'centro' and went to a cafe! It wasn't until I was inside the cafe that I realized I was actually in Italy!!! The 'cento' reminded me so much of Ascoli Piceno! I think it is because when I lived in Ascoli, we lived right in the 'centro' so being in the 'centro' of San Dona (where Martina lives) was a really good memory trigger. After la colazione, we went for a walking\shopping tour. Don't worry Daddy, the stores were closed....:(

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment