Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tuesday

Today Alberto Teresa and I went to PADOVA! This morning I hung out with alberto's niece and be did a little shopping. Then we went back to Albberto's house for some lunch. I'm not talking a sandwhich here either...I'm talking risotto alla saffron and rabbit and mashed potatoes. I think that it's funny that I went from almost being vegetarian (vegan) to eating rabbit in a matter of a week...hahaha.

After that, we dropped Alberto's niece off at school and drove to Padova with Teresa to meet Martina (she works there). We walked around and did some shopping (I bought two pair of boots! YAY!) and saw la chiesa del santo antonio.

Then we went for pizza after, and I have to say, it was the best pizza ever. Better than the pizza from il teatro in Ascoli Piceno....that's saying something.

All in all, a good, delicious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment