Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thursday

Today Alberto and I took the train to Verona, the city of Romeo and Gulietta, love, gag gag, puke.....

Anyway, haha, IT IS A GORGEOUS CITY! AH! I will post pictures when I get home but the buildings and the infrastructure is just amazing.

Alberto and I saw the usual sites, Gulietta's balcony/home, the wall where you leave notes for her, her tomb, etc etc.

We ate lunch at this little whole in the wall place too. It looked like a door to no where....somewhat like the red door in portsmouth, and the food was really good. I had a pasta and bean soup that was to die for.

After Guliettaì's tomb, we realized that we were going to miss our train, so we had to speed walk for like 20 minutes. Let me tell you, for a 46 year old guy, Alberto is in pretty good shape hahahaha. We made the train and went home for dinner.

Loretta planned a but dinner for this night. She cooked literally 20 different seafood dishes and Alberto (martina's cousin not the one i was with all day) and his father, and teresa and alberto came over to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment